For all your PC requirements
Dossier is an information management tool for the Mac. It is an ideal tool for keeping and organizing notes, to-do lists, passwords, or virtually anything else.
Dossier features an easy to use interface, with multiple documents and multiple simultaneous views per document, smart folders, live search, an integrated calendar, encryption, flexible printing of entries, folders, or entire documents, rich text editing, excellent support for export, unlimited undo/redo capability, and many more features typically found in more expensive products.
Key features of Dossier:
• 128 bit encryption - lock individual entries or entire folders
• Hierarchical data storage with unlimited nesting allow you to keep organized.
• Smart folders allow you to set up searches that constantly track information that interests you, as well as keep data organized in multiple ways
• Multiple document, multiple window editing interface
• Drag and drop import of most popular file formats (images, text, pdf, etc.)
• Customizable windows allows vertical and horizontal views and separate entry editing
• Prints entire documents, folders, or entries easily
• Export to multiple formats (text, rtf, word) - no vendor lock in
• Spotlight integration
• Linking not only to web pages, but also to other entries within Dossier
• Auto creation of links and entries using Wiki style links
• Integrated calendar allows you not only to see when entries were created, but also click on days to see the entries for that day
• Integrated spelling and grammar checker, text substitutions and transformations, text-to-speech - all the great features you expect from a top-notch Cocoa application
For simple question you can call to phone number.
For the technical questions is more better to write us email from our Support System.